April 22/April 23 (Block Day)Prompt: Which part of the annotated bibliography (summary, reflection, or evaluation) was the most challenging for you, and why? Explain how that challenge helped you grow as a researcher and how it will help you when writing your research paper.

 `    The most challenging was summarizing all the sources into separate paragraphs. As I started working more quickly and efficiently I was able to read and skim quicker to be able to start putting down what I researched and read. When I started writing my research paper I was able to gather all the information in my head after skimming through all the pages. 

Summary: In class we worked in writable to start our research sources. 

Reflection: I'm almost done with all my sources.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something that you wish you had more of.

Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?