Prompt: Pick one of the connection based questions and answer it in your blog. Be sure to write out the question.

  In your opinion, what builds trust in a relationship, and what can damage it? (pg

I build trust by keeping my word and showing up exactly when I say I will. It grows when I am honest and when I protect the feelings of the people I care about. I can break that trust if I break a promise or hide the truth. Being dishonest or unreliable makes the situation harder to keep a strong connection.


Summary: In class we read chapter 12 of Into the Wild and did our vocabulary practice. 

Reflection: I finished reading chapter 12 at home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something that you wish you had more of.

Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?