Prompt: People sometimes feel the need to step away from their normal routines or environments in order to better understand themselves. Describe a time when you needed distance from a situation, place, or group of people in order to think more clearly or gain perspective. What did that experience teach you about yourself?

     When I felt overwhelmed by my big math project or other homework, I decided to take a break and play outside for a little while. Being away from my desk helped my brain relax and stop feeling so frustrated. When I came back, I realized that I actually knew how to solve the problems all along; I just needed a clear head to see it.

Summary: In class we read chapter 1 and answered questions.

Reflection: I finished answering my questions about chapter 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something that you wish you had more of.

Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?