Prompt: In Into the Wild, Christopher McCandless gives up many of his possessions in pursuit of freedom and meaningful experiences. If you had to simplify your life and keep only a few important possessions, what would you keep and why? What would be hardest to leave behind?

     

Gemini said

I would choose to keep my favorite books and my stuffed animal because they provide both comfort and room to grow. I am leaving my old journal behind because I want to stop focusing on the past and start looking toward the future. By holding onto these specific things, I feel ready to move forward with a clear mind and a happy heart.

Summary: In class we finished answering questions for chapter 2 and 3 of the book we are reading.

Reflection: I finished the questions and I have to work on reading chapter 4 on writable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Write about something that you wish you had more of.