Prompt: Now that you have completed the rhetorical analysis essay, reflect on your growth. Explain how this experience impacted your confidence as a writer and whether you feel prepared to continue analyzing complex speeches and texts in American Literature. Support your reflection with specific references to the writing process.

       After completing the essay, I can say it wasn't that bad. I've brainstormed everything before I wrote so I just needed to write most of it down. The thing I can say during writing the essay that was the most confusing for me was the body paragraphs. They were the hardest part during this essay. I would be able to continue analyzing and writing complex articles in American Literature. 

Summary: In class we started writing our essay.

Reflection: I finished my essay after reviewing it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something that you wish you had more of.

Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?