Prompt: Reflect on a time when you had to rely on someone else. How did it feel?

              A time when I had to rely on someone else was during a group project in math when I didn't know how to do it. I had to rely on her to know some of the information. I had done the homework from the day before, but I didn't understand a lot. So we were working on it together but she had to do most of the work while I figure out the equations. 

Summary: Today in class we worked on an assignment over the different Rhetorical types. 

Reflection: I didn't finish mine as a group but I will continue working on it at home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something that you wish you had more of.

Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?