Prompt: Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?

      A time when I indirectly encountered a homeless person was on the streets in Downtown. This made me feel pity for them and sad. I thought of how my life is right now, like how I have a home to sleep in and warmth and comfort. While they don't have anything. Like food, clothing, family, I have it all. They are always around the streets sleeping on the sidewalks.

Summary: Today in class we read about a new story and answered questions.

Reflection: I answered questions for paragraph 1-5 for the new story we are reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Write about something that you wish you had more of.