Prompt: Write about a moment when you had to step out of your comfort zone.

    A moment where I had to step out of my comfort zone was when I went on those jumpy things at the mall for kids. I usually don't play on those because its very childish and only little kids go on their. I thought it would be embarrassing because I'm a teenager now and teens don't do stuff like that. But I think, why do I care what other teens think. My happiness doesn't depend on some random kids that are my age that I don't even know either. It depends on me and if I want to play and have fun or not. In the end I went on it. It was so fun and exciting it was like I was flying like a kid.

Summary: In class we worked on writable and read a passage to write our own argument essay.

Reflection: I read the story about the Vietnam war and worked on my blog post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Write about something that you wish you had more of.