Write about a conversation that changed you.

 A conversation that changed me was when I was young. A boy I used to talk to and like in elementary was texting me online in a game. He goes to the same elementary of course not a random online friend. But, I was joking with him, but the joke was like suicidal. The thing was in a funny jokingly manner, but I knew better than that. He had told me I shouldn't joke like that and things like that weren't funny they were serious. From there I didn't say such things like that anymore ever since he was serious and I had liked him like that back then.

Summary: In class we worked on a worksheet, reading about social media and how it affects teens.

Reflection: After reading the articles we looked for the claim and evidence in the readings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something that you wish you had more of.

Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?