Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

        An object that carries my story is my journal. Every day I write in my journal each day in different pages. Each page everyday is a new story and chapter. Every time I write it brings a connection towards my life and each detail every day. My journal is meaningful to me because I could be scrap-booking in it and drawing not just writing. My whole life is in there every day. The days in my life everyday hold a story in my journal that opens to new pages and new things. I carry it everywhere towards new destinations of my journey. 

Summary: In class today we read about a myth called the Navajo Creation where it talks about an object turning into 4 different places where humans find a right way to live and harvest.

Reflection: What I took away from this story is that you don't take things for granted but once a door closes another door opens. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Write about something that you wish you had more of.