Dickinson uses the metaphor of a funeral to describe her inner struggles. What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?

      A metaphor that I would use to describe my own mind is "My mind is full of pictures and audios of different people within a camera roll all timed and edited." This is a metaphor I would describe my mind by which is a camera. It shows how things are just placed in my mind and replayed over and over again. With voices of people I heard and things I have experienced. 

Summary: Today in class I worked on CommonLit and my Blog post.

Reflection: I read articles I never heard of and answered questions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Write about something that you wish you had more of.