Describe a time you felt completely lost?

      A time I felt completely lost was in school during math class. We were learning about something new in advanced math class and since its advanced things teach more quickly than other classes. I am a little slow when it comes to math because I have to understand every single concept that's going on. The teacher was teaching something new last year and it seems like the whole class understood it but I didn't. I understood some things but I need a more clear explanation to fully understand what was taught in class today. Furthermore, the teacher assigned practice problems when finished and I did not know how to do them. 

   Summary: Today In class we did presentations from our myth last Friday. 

Reflection: Today I presented in class with my group and we finished our slides from last week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something that you wish you had more of.

Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

Reflect on a time when you paused to appreciate the beauty of nature, much like the speaker in “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” Where were you, what did you notice, and how did that moment of stillness make you feel or change your perspective?